In honour of the fact I know a number of UK affiliates will have been “networking to the max” at the Buy.at Speakeasy last night I have decided to help out all those poor delicate souls by publishing my very own cleansing hangover cure.
This should help rehydrate, calm those churny tummies, and make all the affiliates who have partied just a wee bit too hard at the free bar feel a little bit better again!
Kirsty’s Affiliate Hangover Remedy
Ingredients (based on using a 2 mug tea infuser):-
Half a Lemon
Half a Lime
1 – 2 tsp of freshly sliced ginger.
Optional: 2 Hedex Extra to serve.
- Chop lemon into 3 or 4 slices whilst attempting to stay upright. Wonder why the knife sounds so damned loud. Place lemon into teapot.
- Repeat with lime, and try to ignore the flashbacks from the evening before. Do so with only one eye open if it helps you aim the knife more effectively.
- Add your chopped ginger.
- Pour boiling water into the pot, leave to infuse for 5 minutes. Use the time to ponder if those last 5 rounds of Sambuccas really were the hilariously good idea they seemed.
- Serve in the drinking vessel of your choice.
- Repeat recipe until you feel human again.
My recommended method of intake is to have 2 mugs of this, let it rest in the tummy for 5 to 10 minutes, and then complete the hangover cure with a monster bacon sarnie with lashings of sauce. Allow bacon to do its stuff, before treating your poor punished body to some more cleansing tea for dessert.
This recipe will also work if you use a mug to infuse your ingredients and can also be used in non affiliate hangover situations. These include, colds, flu, tummy upsets, and when you’re just feeling golly gosh darned sluggish and under the weather. A great detox that’ll leave you feeling lovely inside and out 😉
Now don’t say I never try to do anything to enhance your health and wellbeing. This blog is also about the affiliate mind and soul don’t you know. Well, either that or I’m burning time instead of working again. You decide!!